Friday, March 6, 2015

Kimbrel's 2nd Birthday!

Donuts Donuts and More Donuts! 

For Kimbrel's 2nd birthday, all she wanted was donuts. Yep, donuts. She loves those things more than anyone I know. So, her mom and dad planned her birthday party at Krispy Kreme! Yummm. She had lots of fun. It was a fun day to celebrate her second year of life! Her friends and family were all there to spend the day with her. AND we got some delicious donuts. Everyone who knows Kimbrel loves her and her joyful personality. Her party made her smile, laugh, and so so happy! She had a great time.  
I love being 'Aunt Karel' and being able to have some many memories with Kimbrel. She has brought so much joy to my life and I know she will for years to come! I love you Kbaby. 





















Happy Birthday, Kimbrel Jones!! You are very loved. I can't wait to see you grow up and see what the next year of life holds for you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment